Terms & Conditions
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Natural Disaster: NDA considers all of the following to be natural disasters…hurricanes, tornadoes, lightning strikes, windstorms, earthquakes, damaging hail, wildfires, natural floods, storm surges, and landslides. Please note that coverage for earthquakes and floods are typically excluded from most homeowner’s insurance policies. If they are covered, NDA will support your claim for those perils. Non-natural disaster-related perils (fire, theft, etc.) are not covered by this NDA agreement.
- In the event of a “Natural Disaster”, NDA will work exclusively for you the Member to help you obtain the optimum settlement you are entitled to receive under the terms of the property insurance portion of your policy.
- NDA will provide a dedicated insurance professional who works solely on your behalf to assist with your property insurance claim from beginning to end. Your NDA advocate will communicate with the insurance carrier adjuster assigned to your claim. Your advocate will help you make sense of complicated property insurance policy terms. (S)he will support the filing/forms process and will negotiate settlement with the carrier on your behalf. (S)he will not settle without your approval.
- Member agrees to furnish NDA with an electronic copy of their dwelling property insurance policy, and cooperate fully with NDA in order to reach a settlement of their claim.
- NDA is not an insurance carrier. Your claim must be filed with your insurance provider. NDA’s commitment to the Member is to diligently work to obtain the optimum recovery you are entitled to receive under the terms of your homeowners or other dwelling property coverage. NDA does not guarantee the Member any specific settlement amount or outcome. Member hereby releases NDA and its representatives from any liability for not achieving a specific settlement.
- Only a small percentage of claims require the involvement of third parties such as attorneys, appraisers, or engineers. If such involvement should become necessary, NDA will not be responsible for paying any third-party fees that may be incurred in the claims settlement process. Your policy/carrier may cover some of these services, and, if so, NDA will coordinate with those providers to deliver the optimal settlement.
- NDA’s fee for providing this service program is $9.95 per month, which will be billed to the credit card of your choosing. You also have the option to pay the program service fee annually, in which case the discounted fee would be $99.95 per year. Your NDA subscription is for a 12 month period; but may be cancelled by you any time by providing NDA 30 day notice in advance of the proposed cancellation date.
- NDA’s service will commence after a 15-day binding period following the first confirmed payment of service. Any natural disaster event that occurs before the end of the 15-day period will not be covered by NDA.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Texas. In the case of a dispute, both parties agree to binding arbitration. The parties further agree that the venue for any action (including arbitration) shall be in Travis County, Texas.