My passion is recognizing a need and developing a solution. I began in the general contracting and development business building commercial and residential properties including shopping centers Dillard department stores. I then migrated to the mortgage banking industry, where I designed unique products. I was one of two early investors and sat on the board of Skyzone which was sold to a private equity firm in 2017.
Head of Strategy & Operations
Former Head of Innovation at The Hartford and Managing Director of Corporate Strategy at Liberty Mutual. Expertise across P&C with extensive experience in claims and litigation management. Having launched Putty Insurance, I continue to focus on building new insurance concepts and business models to drive the risk management industry forward. License and accolades include:
- MBA from MIT Sloan
- Masters of Science, Finance from Northeastern University
- CPCU – Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter
Head of Adjusting
- TX Licensed Public Adjuster #2595055
- Large claims experience
Head of Marketing
Having developed a broad base of marketing experience managing the search team for United Airlines, e-commerce to owning and operating a marketing consultancy. Jordan comes to us most recently from Gallagher Insurance where, he was a Marketing Director for mid-market & large account commercial P&C. He also acted as the national marketing lead for their recently created Personal Lines division. Licenses and accolades include:
- Insurance Marketing & Communication Association (IMCA) recognized marketer
- Google Certified
- Microsoft Bing Ads Certified
We Believe In Three Main Guiding Principles:
- Every homeowner should be entitled to unconflicted support at an affordable price in the event they file a claim.
- We believe in providing the very best, licensed claims professional who will work for the homeowner ethically and diligently to secure the optimum claims settlement.
- We believe you should keep 100% of the claims settlement.
This is why we started Natural Disaster Advocates.